André Rieu News From Europe ♦ USA ♦ Australia ♦ SA ♦ UK ♦ The World


Number One André Rieu Site For English Speaking Fans Around The World!
With The Latest News - Photos - English Translations and More!

WELCOME AND ENJOY ! FROM YOUR WEB HOSTS ~ JOHN AND SUZANNE

.

.
►Click on Photo To See and Hear Nightingale Serenade

Nov 23, 2008

The After Show Party With André Rieu in Perth

Teresa's Treasured Photo With André at Perths After Show Party
André was surely lucky with the weather during the concert but it was about to break. As I headed back to my seat to collect my bag with poncho’s, I thought I felt some spots of rain. Then just as the stage was cleared the rain came down and out came the poncho while I made a dash for the meeting point. As it was raining there was no-one about, so I found someone to show me where to go. I met up with Vickie just as I arrived at the function room.

On showing our tickets we were given a lanyard with a fluoro green André Rieu pass. The room was full of people and after a welcome from Kerstin, Vickie and I found ourselves in amongst all André’s people. There was champagne and soft drink and lots of yummy looking food but we were too excited to eat.

We had a great time spotting André and our favourite orchestra members. Before long Kerstin approached us to go and have our photo taken with André. Andre was wearing a beautiful jacket and looked very smart. He was extremely charming and we stepped up nervously for our photo with him. We later saw him chatting in a friendly manner to heaps of others too.

We then got to chat with Sanne and Frank both of whom were delightful. They told us they had been to Rottnest Island and Frank had got quite burned on his arms which he showed us. Coming across Suzan who was seated, she immediately jumped up to talk to us, a lovely girl. I told her, that her mother must be so extremely proud of her.
Bela as usual a real gentlemen and very charming. Ruud and Lin also were seated but were relaxed and happy to chat. It is Ruud and Lin that I met in Adelaide who quite happily chatted there too.

André autographed our programs and so did Frank.

We spoke with Kerstin too and I asked her about the baby. Franco was in my sights but by the time we had finished talking to Ruud and his wife, Franco was gone. We couldn't get to Pierre as he was with his Dad and they were surrounded and we didn't want to add to the crowding. I think about a dozen fans were there but I couldn't really tell as everyone was there. There was not any music, so not really a party atmosphere like we expected, but still enjoyable to get close André and the JSO.

We were told by staff that it would go until 1:00am, but by midnight most everyone had gone so Vickie called her husband and we headed out to meet him. Kerstin stopped by our table to say goodbye and André and Pierre had already left together.

A lovely experience and we are both thrilled with our signed photo!

No comments:

CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING ALL ARTICLES ON THE HARMONY PARLOR!!

.

.

.

.
Pierre and André September 30, 2016 Maastricht

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Photo Taken at Mexico City Concert ~ September 2013

.

.

.

.
"Hello to all my fans on The Harmony Parlor!"


Soundcheck in Maastricht 2013 (RTL Photo)



Maastricht 2012 ~ "André on The Theater Steps" by Bee

Maastricht 2012 ~ "André and Pierre on The Theater Steps" by Bee

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST WEEK

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST THIRTY DAYS

TOP TEN ALL TIME VIEWED POSTS