André Rieu News From Europe ♦ USA ♦ Australia ♦ SA ♦ UK ♦ The World


Number One André Rieu Site For English Speaking Fans Around The World!
With The Latest News - Photos - English Translations and More!

WELCOME AND ENJOY ! FROM YOUR WEB HOSTS ~ JOHN AND SUZANNE

.

.
►Click on Photo To See and Hear Nightingale Serenade

Jun 24, 2009

My "Special" Flowers From Bobbie

After reading John's report, it reminded me of the flowers that Bobbie brought me when they arrived at my house on Friday. They weren't
just ANY flowers ~ They were the flowers that André was given on stage the night before at the Fresno Concert!! They are a week old now and still as fresh and beautiful as they were that night!!

I saw that Kay had a picture posted of André holding them at the concert, so thought I'd put the two pictures of them on here ... Thank You again Bobbie!! The picture is Ruth, Sonja, Bobbie and John.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I am wondering how Bobbie was able to get the flowers presented to Andre!

Eileen

Anonymous said...

I would like to hear how Bobbie managed to get those flowers, too! I often think they are probably left in his dressing room, as you don't see him carrying flowers out to the busses.
What a fantastic time you all had. Happy for you.

Laurie

Anonymous said...

I don't know how Bobbie got the flowers either, but she was very generous and handing out a few of them to us after the Fresno concert. I still have some in a vase...still fresh. ~Kay

Alice said...

What a wonderful experience!!
Bet the flowers look beautiful and smell fresh even when they're finally dead :D

CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING ALL ARTICLES ON THE HARMONY PARLOR!!

.

.

.

.
Pierre and André September 30, 2016 Maastricht

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Photo Taken at Mexico City Concert ~ September 2013

.

.

.

.
"Hello to all my fans on The Harmony Parlor!"


Soundcheck in Maastricht 2013 (RTL Photo)



Maastricht 2012 ~ "André on The Theater Steps" by Bee

Maastricht 2012 ~ "André and Pierre on The Theater Steps" by Bee

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST WEEK

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST THIRTY DAYS

TOP TEN ALL TIME VIEWED POSTS