Jan 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING ALL ARTICLES ON THE HARMONY PARLOR!!
.
.
Pierre and André September 30, 2016 Maastricht
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photo Taken at Mexico City Concert ~ September 2013
.
.
"Hello to all my fans on The Harmony Parlor!"
Soundcheck in Maastricht 2013 (RTL Photo)
Maastricht 2012 ~ "André on The Theater Steps" by Bee
Maastricht 2012 ~ "André and Pierre on The Theater Steps" by Bee
TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST WEEK
-
Jann's Concert in Melbourne Last Night This evening's concert was a fun night with several pleasant surprises and there were many h...
-
André Rieu's Wife Does Not Like To Speak About Herself She Makes An Exception For BILD Stars His Family ... W...
-
André Rieu What His Wife Reveals About Their Marriage She loves the sound of Waltzes and would dance to the music the rest of...
-
Without Marjorie I would have ended up in the gutter From the weekly paper "Party": He composed a waltz for the 90th birt...
-
It's hard to believe that the Parlor is THREE Years Old! Happy Birthday to The Harmony Parlor that was created three years ago on Augus...
-
Interview with André Rieu about Christmas, Family and Music From a German Roman Catholic paper: Religion had an unbelievable infl...
-
It's Official!! André is Grandfather of Twin Girls, "Linde and Lieke" Amsterdam ~ Oct. 26, 2009 André Rieu has become a Gran...
-
CALGARY 2011 CONCERT REPORT AND PHOTOS By Al Girard The venue was only about 2/3 full, but the audience had a ball and there were several ...
-
Getting Acquainted With Clarinetist Manoe Konings Manoe Konings was reading music before she knew her A B C’s. As a little girl she used ...
TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST THIRTY DAYS
-
André Rieu What His Wife Reveals About Their Marriage She loves the sound of Waltzes and would dance to the music the rest of...
-
André Rieu Cancels UK and Australian Tours Due to Illness Dear fans, unfortunately André hasn't recovered enough yet to be able to do t...
-
André Rieu's Wife Does Not Like To Speak About Herself She Makes An Exception For BILD Stars His Family ... W...
-
Getting Acquainted With Clarinetist Manoe Konings Manoe Konings was reading music before she knew her A B C’s. As a little girl she used ...
-
It's hard to believe that the Parlor is THREE Years Old! Happy Birthday to The Harmony Parlor that was created three years ago on Augus...
-
Here's Your Chance To Speak Up!! Hi to all Andre's Fans, I have recieved a letter from a gentleman at Denon Records that I have...
-
Happy '60th' Birthday André From ALL Your Fans Around The World! We took this picture last July in Maastricht with the Happy 60th B...
-
Record Number of André Rieu Concerts At The Vrijthof With the announcement of the 15th concert of the summer series on the Vrijthof in M...
-
After a purple tulip, a Lottum rose now also bears the name of André Rieu, and he likes the rose even better. De Limburger, by Kitty Bor...
TOP TEN ALL TIME VIEWED POSTS
-
Marjorie's Interview With People Magazine Munich: "André can become incredibly outraged when something does not work! Moreover, ...
-
André Rieu What His Wife Reveals About Their Marriage She loves the sound of Waltzes and would dance to the music the rest of...
-
André Rieu: When my wife drags me off the stage, I will stop!! Star violinist André Rieu, tells for the first time frankly about h...
-
" Husband and Wife Having Fun on Stage" Suzan and Mitch in Norway I wrote to Suzan about posting these new pictures of her and Mi...
-
Mirusia’s Wedding Waltz emperor must henceforth share his muse Mirusia Rieu provides his "angel" with a bridegroom. ...
-
Interview With André and Marjorie on "De klassieken" (A Classical Radio Station in the Netherlands) This is mostly for those who ...
-
André Rieu's Wife Does Not Like To Speak About Herself She Makes An Exception For BILD Stars His Family ... W...
-
Son Pierre, The Manager He is the most important man at his father's side - and he has a very remarkable hobby. Bi...
-
Beate has posted this link on the Guestbook, but it will soon get lost off the page there, so I'm adding it here also. Click on the link...

5 comments:
I'm working at it, Laurie, and have put out a plea for help in the Guest Book.
Cheers
Bernadette
When you go to the site to vote you put in your email address. What does it say in the box underneath that. I don't know whether to tick it or not as I don't know what it says. Hope you can help and then I will vote. Thanks
Have to run and can't check it out right now, but you can switch the language to English and that helps.
Will get back to it later.
Andre need us!
Laurie
Thanks Laurie
I did change to English today. That was my problem last year when I tried to vote. I didn't even see that box!!! I wasn't quite so proficient at getting around the computer then --- still have a long way to go but there's nothing like an incentive to set one working!!!
I've just been back to check the new Hotmail address but there's still nothing there . Perhaps I'll try to vote again.
It seems stange though as I did get the message that the vote had registered but had to be confirmed.
Please don't spend too much time with this, as no doubt you have better things to do than give me computer lessons !!!!!!
Cheers
Bernadette
Hi again,
I posted a hastily written message in the Guestbook (typo's and all) as we were going to meet our son and family for dinner. As I suggested, go to INFORMATION on Sonja's home page and she has very good instructions on how to vote. You can vote ONCE a day and have to CONFIRM or your vote will not be counted. There are steps, but it gets to be second nature. I also vote for the sopranos, Marjorie and Pierre every day, too.
With all of Andre's fans around the world, he should be able to win with no difficulty, but he is starting 2008 way, way behind.
Laurie
Post a Comment