André Rieu News From Europe ♦ USA ♦ Australia ♦ SA ♦ UK ♦ The World


Number One André Rieu Site For English Speaking Fans Around The World!
With The Latest News - Photos - English Translations and More!

WELCOME AND ENJOY ! FROM YOUR WEB HOSTS ~ JOHN AND SUZANNE

.

.
►Click on Photo To See and Hear Nightingale Serenade

Oct 26, 2007

A Note From Suzan on Her Myspace

Why Suzan Missed The Last Few Concerts This Tour

Hello ... Well I'm back from the USA ... Unfortunatly I had to leave the tour early.. I was forced to stay in bed with fever and no voice.. So at one point it was better to go home and get well :( Now being at home (already a copple of days) I'm feeling much better and can look forward to my concert the 3th of Nov.. Now knowing the final program it's promissing to be a nice evening with all kinds of musicstyle's.. The choir,the conductor and strings are a pleasure to work with..and of course I'm gonna be enjoying singing with Ernst Daniel Smid.. Well bye for now ... take care ya all. Hear and see ya later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Dear Suzan, I hope you are getting over being sick; I wish I could be at your concert November 3rd but since I can't (because of living a few thousands of miles away), I 'm sending good thoughts on angel wings for a brilliant success and I know you will be a shining star.

Martha

CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING ALL ARTICLES ON THE HARMONY PARLOR!!

.

.

.

.
Pierre and André September 30, 2016 Maastricht

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Photo Taken at Mexico City Concert ~ September 2013

.

.

.

.
"Hello to all my fans on The Harmony Parlor!"


Soundcheck in Maastricht 2013 (RTL Photo)



Maastricht 2012 ~ "André on The Theater Steps" by Bee

Maastricht 2012 ~ "André and Pierre on The Theater Steps" by Bee

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST WEEK

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST THIRTY DAYS

TOP TEN ALL TIME VIEWED POSTS