André Rieu News From Europe ♦ USA ♦ Australia ♦ SA ♦ UK ♦ The World


Number One André Rieu Site For English Speaking Fans Around The World!
With The Latest News - Photos - English Translations and More!

WELCOME AND ENJOY ! FROM YOUR WEB HOSTS ~ JOHN AND SUZANNE

.

.
►Click on Photo To See and Hear Nightingale Serenade

Mar 31, 2008

André Rieu's 100 Most Beautiful Melodies

Help André Rieu Make History in Australia This Week!

With your help, André's latest release ‘The 100 Most Beautiful Melodies’
can debut at NUMBER ONE in the ARIA album chart.
If you haven’t already, purchase your copy before Saturday and help make chart history!

A Special Message From André!

I hope you all enjoy my 6-CD box “The 100 Most Beautiful Melodies” which was released in Australia last Saturday! As you can imagine, I’ve heard many, many beautiful songs in my life, but these were chosen for very special reasons and I want to share these with you. I just heard that my sales in Australia have now crossed 1 MILLION UNITS! I’m so happy to hear this.”






For those asking about where to buy this, here is the link to Hans Music Shop in Australia.
They are selling it for $42.00.
You can also get it from Amazon.com, they are selling it for $80.00



Thanks to Jann from Aussie Fans For Andre' for sending this,
that she recieved as a promo from Universal Music.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the same one that Sonja told us about last year when it was released in France?
~Chris T.

Anonymous said...

Yes, this is the same collection. I have written several comments in the Guestbook (Sonja's) about sources, etc.
She talked about sources in one of her back newsletters, I believe.
Mine arrived a few days before leaving for Maastricht last July and I told Sonja about it there. I was too busy to listen until I returned and that gave me something to look forward to upon returning!!! It is very good and I especially like it as it is compiled by categories...such as Chansons, etc.
You can get it here or order it from Australia, I believe.
You will enjoy it.

Laurie

Anonymous said...

This a BEAUTIFUL boxed set of 6 cd's. I bought my set as soon as it was released in Australia on Saturday, have played it several times over, and it is very well worth the buy. It is available in ABC shops for $42.00, and should, by now, be in 'Sanity' outlets in Australia as well. It has a small booklet with it with a short bio of Andre, and a well done index. You will definately enjoy it very much, and it would make a great gift for Mothers day in May.

CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING ALL ARTICLES ON THE HARMONY PARLOR!!

.

.

.

.
Pierre and André September 30, 2016 Maastricht

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Photo Taken at Mexico City Concert ~ September 2013

.

.

.

.
"Hello to all my fans on The Harmony Parlor!"


Soundcheck in Maastricht 2013 (RTL Photo)



Maastricht 2012 ~ "André on The Theater Steps" by Bee

Maastricht 2012 ~ "André and Pierre on The Theater Steps" by Bee

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST WEEK

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST THIRTY DAYS

TOP TEN ALL TIME VIEWED POSTS