André Rieu News From Europe ♦ USA ♦ Australia ♦ SA ♦ UK ♦ The World


Number One André Rieu Site For English Speaking Fans Around The World!
With The Latest News - Photos - English Translations and More!

WELCOME AND ENJOY ! FROM YOUR WEB HOSTS ~ JOHN AND SUZANNE

.

.
►Click on Photo To See and Hear Nightingale Serenade

Apr 19, 2008

An André Picture Just For Fun :)

I had emailed John and Maggie and asked them if they had more pictures
to send me for the Parlor. I got home and had a LOT of pictures
in my email from both of them and will put them on in a little bit ...
I saw this one in Maggies pictures though and it made me SMILE,
so thought I would put it on here now.
André is having so much fun in it you can tell.
You can almost hear the music ~ it makes you want to clap your hands! :)
It was taken at the Kansas City concert.

Thank you John and Maggie for the sending the pictures right away!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Can't wait to see those pictures. I wonder did anyone hear about the Oklahoma concert. In the Andre's guessbook it seems the attendance was from very to extremely low, how low is low? Did anyone attend that concert?

Martha

Suzanne Berry said...

Hi Martha,

This is one of the posts in Andre's Guestbook. I don't know what the attendance was, but this explains why it was low ...

Saturday's concert in OKC was FANTASTIC! I hope you weren't disappointed too much by the light turnout (there was a conflicting major event to memorialize the OKC Bombing that your promoters should have known about)but those of us in attendance were richly rewarded by your artistic flair and obvious talent of the Johann Strauss Orchestra. BRAVO!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue and everyone, I am on my way to Florida now, in fact I am in Georgia and expect to be in Jacksonville tomorrow. We want to tour St. Augustine and meet with one of the fans before we get together with Ruth Morgan. I am so anxious to see the photos from Kansas City. Maggie's tulips are gorgeous Mine were just starting when we left and my sister will take photos of them when they open. I will fill you in on the Jacksonville concert on Saturday.
Take care everyone.
Love,
Jeanine Ann

Suzanne Berry said...

Hi Jeanine,

There's two photoshows down on the page more of Kansas City now. You just have to scroll down the page a little ...

Have fun at your concerts and tell Ruth I said "Hi!"

Sue :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanine!
Enjoy and have a safe trip and looking forward to your report and pictures.

Thank you Sue for the info on OKlahoma. Yes, I agree the promoters should have known about the memorial but who knows how these things work.

Martha

CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING ALL ARTICLES ON THE HARMONY PARLOR!!

.

.

.

.
Pierre and André September 30, 2016 Maastricht

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Photo Taken at Mexico City Concert ~ September 2013

.

.

.

.
"Hello to all my fans on The Harmony Parlor!"


Soundcheck in Maastricht 2013 (RTL Photo)



Maastricht 2012 ~ "André on The Theater Steps" by Bee

Maastricht 2012 ~ "André and Pierre on The Theater Steps" by Bee

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST WEEK

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST THIRTY DAYS

TOP TEN ALL TIME VIEWED POSTS