André Rieu News From Europe ♦ USA ♦ Australia ♦ SA ♦ UK ♦ The World


Number One André Rieu Site For English Speaking Fans Around The World!
With The Latest News - Photos - English Translations and More!

WELCOME AND ENJOY ! FROM YOUR WEB HOSTS ~ JOHN AND SUZANNE

.

.
►Click on Photo To See and Hear Nightingale Serenade

Aug 25, 2010

A Message From André Rieu

Australia Order André's new double-DVD set "My African Dream"
I'm sure I'll be seeing many of you soon at my concerts in October and November. And The Seekers are reforming to perform with me on the tour – how exciting! Meanwhile, my days have been filled with travel, adventure, the discovery of new countries – accompanied all the way by music. South Africa is where my orchestra and I waltzed into earlier this year, waltzing through volcanic ash and all the obstacles Mother Nature put in our way, to bring music to its wonderful people.You can see all the preparations and witness a docu-concert on my double-DVD set “My African Dream” released on 27 August. Make sure you get a copy. Order (PAL) Here: http://www.getmusic.com.au/artist/music/detail.aspx?pid=64586&aid=13774

My Maastricht concert, called “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” will be released prior to my tour, as will a gorgeous new CD we’ve prepared especially for you, with your Australian star Mirusia. It's called “Always and Forever”. Keep checking the website for more news and remember, you can now use the COMMENTS function to leave your feedback. Yours, in music, André

An Update from Rob who sent this to us: JB HiFi is selling Andre's "African Dream" double DVD for $22.99 (Aussie dollars). The register operator said they had sold so many today! (Thanks Rob!)

No comments:

CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING ALL ARTICLES ON THE HARMONY PARLOR!!

.

.

.

.
Pierre and André September 30, 2016 Maastricht

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Photo Taken at Mexico City Concert ~ September 2013

.

.

.

.
"Hello to all my fans on The Harmony Parlor!"


Soundcheck in Maastricht 2013 (RTL Photo)



Maastricht 2012 ~ "André on The Theater Steps" by Bee

Maastricht 2012 ~ "André and Pierre on The Theater Steps" by Bee

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST WEEK

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST THIRTY DAYS

TOP TEN ALL TIME VIEWED POSTS