André Rieu News From Europe ♦ USA ♦ Australia ♦ SA ♦ UK ♦ The World


Number One André Rieu Site For English Speaking Fans Around The World!
With The Latest News - Photos - English Translations and More!

WELCOME AND ENJOY ! FROM YOUR WEB HOSTS ~ JOHN AND SUZANNE

.

.
►Click on Photo To See and Hear Nightingale Serenade

Feb 19, 2011

The World of André Rieu Soap Part 3

The World of André Rieu Road Soap Part 3

In the third episode of "The World of André Rieu" we follow André and the JSO during the recording of "Rosen aus dem Süden" on the island of Mainau. An island normally full of flowers, but during the wrong season ... During André's illness the JSO thought they had some time-off. A text message to them to come and have fun at Mainau shortened their time-off! We will also see how orchestra members look and feel at 5AM, just before the TV recording of the Today Show. And André, a 20 second time difference is huge in the TV world.To watch this video, please go to: www.andrerieu-movies.com/andre_world/andre_world_3.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that the 2nd episode of the docusoap was my favorite.....but now I am not sure. This one contains parts from The Today show in New York. I attended both of these episodes.

Please don't feel sorry for Andre & the JSO, to have to get up so early. I had to get up at 2AM & drive to New York from Connecticut. I have never been in New York at that hour of the morning before. It was worth it.

Of course Andres luck held up for the weather. The minute he left the stage....it started to shower.

MaryAnn

Anonymous said...

Lucky for me - I took the train from Virginia - and didn't have to drive. However, AMTRAK takes 10 hours to travel 400 miles. Arrived at Penn Station at 0330 (AM) and walked over to "The Plaza" to find out that I was the 2nd person in line!! Somebody beat me!!

I so enjoyed meeting everyone - Dan "The Banner Man", Alice and her parents, MaryAnn......

Nice to see that we made it on the "Road Soap". I feel like a movie star - even if only in the background as stand in. This was an experience which I will never forget - a memory for a life time.

Peter Timm
Suffolk, Va USA

P.S. I took the plane back - a 53 minute flight - and 40 dollars CHEAPER than the train.

Alice said...

Well...MaryAnn, for sure I could see you more often in Episode 3, so I will make this my favourite. Getting up @ 2am?? So who's raccoon now? And Peter, nice to have met you @ NY too, and I think we made good "stand in" :)

CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING ALL ARTICLES ON THE HARMONY PARLOR!!

.

.

.

.
Pierre and André September 30, 2016 Maastricht

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Photo Taken at Mexico City Concert ~ September 2013

.

.

.

.
"Hello to all my fans on The Harmony Parlor!"


Soundcheck in Maastricht 2013 (RTL Photo)



Maastricht 2012 ~ "André on The Theater Steps" by Bee

Maastricht 2012 ~ "André and Pierre on The Theater Steps" by Bee

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST WEEK

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST THIRTY DAYS

TOP TEN ALL TIME VIEWED POSTS