André Rieu News From Europe ♦ USA ♦ Australia ♦ SA ♦ UK ♦ The World


Number One André Rieu Site For English Speaking Fans Around The World!
With The Latest News - Photos - English Translations and More!

WELCOME AND ENJOY ! FROM YOUR WEB HOSTS ~ JOHN AND SUZANNE

.

.
►Click on Photo To See and Hear Nightingale Serenade

Aug 18, 2014

Mirusia Louwerse Announces Engagement! (Private Interview)

August 16, 2014: Mirusia in an interview she gave to Ineke exclusively for the Movies website and the Harmony Parlor. Thank you Mirusia, we feel very honored!!

How long have you known Youri?
I have known Youri for years since he works within the André Rieu organization, but it wasn’t until the King’s Coronation in Amsterdam when we saw one another again (after I had been living in Australia again for a year) that we really fell in love! We met in Mexico City and always had a good laugh with one another. He is such a funny guy and always knows how to make me laugh by doing something goofy.


When did you feel that he would be the one for you? 
After the King’s Coronation we stayed in touch and then after the Vrijthof concerts last year we started dating officially.


Is it the Youri we all know by face? The man from André's security team?
I hope you understand that I cannot talk about that, nor mention his last name, because Youri's contract does not allow me to.

How did Youri pop up the question?
He organized an incredibly romantic dinner. Suddenly after the main course, Giedrė and Agnes walked in playing their violins (I had no idea what they were doing there and was completely stunned) to the tune that Youri always sings for me. I recognized it almost

immediately and started laughing and crying at the same time. Then Marcel and Bob from the male choir walked in and started singing the lyrics that Youri had written for me. Then he got down on one knee and proposed to me and of course I said "YES!" He gave me a beautiful diamond ring. It was a very special moment shared with our close friends.

Which nationality is Youri?
Youri and I have exactly the same heritage: we are both 3/4 Dutch and 1/4 Polish . Except I was born in Australia and he was born in Holland!

Are you going to live in Maastricht together?
We are going to be moving to Maastricht together in September and we are very much looking forward to that.

(Newspaper Announcement Clipping is from Courier Mail Australia)

5 comments:

Francine Chavanon said...

Je suis très heureuse d'apprendre que Mirusia a rencontré l'amour au sein de l'équipe d'André et je lui souhaite ainsi qu'a Youri de longues années de bonheur. Toutes mes félicitations! Francine, une inconditionnelle de la musique d'André et son formidable JSO.

Catherine Crapart said...

I wish you much happiness in Mirusia, who has a beautiful voice! I appreciate, as it brings us happiness through his songs in concert with André Rieu!
Catherine.

Devoted Scottish Fan said...

What lovely news from Mirusia! I am sure 'Uncle' Andre is delighted to have yet another 'Rieu couple'. May I congratulate the happy couple on a very romantic engagement and wish them lots of happiness.
Moira x

Val said...

Thanks so much for posting such wonderful news Sue. It's been lovely to read of Mirusia and Youri's happiness at their recent Engagement. I would like to add my congratulations to the happy couple! cheeRIEU, love from Val (ARVFG) xx

Unknown said...

Such beautiful news that i have just read on your Engagement./ You are such a Beautiful person i had the pleasure to hear sing when i came to see Andre Reui,s Concert In Perth WA.. it was just Magic like your Magical VOICE .. Just so Happy for you and happy that so many will wish you all the besfor your Future... to add to this for making my day.. i watched you Concert on the Arts Channel On Foxtel last Friday... also on the same day i bought my Ticket to see you in Concert Next June 2016 to appear In Mandurah WA....at the Mandurah performing Arts Centre where i live not far from there... so this is all exciting news.. Thank you for your Music Sandy Austin Mandurah WA

CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING ALL ARTICLES ON THE HARMONY PARLOR!!

.

.

.

.
Pierre and André September 30, 2016 Maastricht

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Photo Taken at Mexico City Concert ~ September 2013

.

.

.

.
"Hello to all my fans on The Harmony Parlor!"


Soundcheck in Maastricht 2013 (RTL Photo)



Maastricht 2012 ~ "André on The Theater Steps" by Bee

Maastricht 2012 ~ "André and Pierre on The Theater Steps" by Bee

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST WEEK

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST THIRTY DAYS

TOP TEN ALL TIME VIEWED POSTS