André Rieu News From Europe ♦ USA ♦ Australia ♦ SA ♦ UK ♦ The World


Number One André Rieu Site For English Speaking Fans Around The World!
With The Latest News - Photos - English Translations and More!

WELCOME AND ENJOY ! FROM YOUR WEB HOSTS ~ JOHN AND SUZANNE

.

.
►Click on Photo To See and Hear Nightingale Serenade

Jan 4, 2009

André Rieu's New Years Day Concert 2009 Cologne

André's New Years Day Concert in Cologne
Here are some pictures and a little report on the concert from Simone.

They had the Clog Dance and André did the clog Dance with them! While the girls were dressing again into thier normal clothes the boys had a party on the stage. And during this party Franco was holding up the sign with André's picture and telephone number on it! ;-) Very funny.
It was a FANTASTIC concert! I love his new program. For me it was nearly the best he ever had.We had very good seats in the 3rd row exactly in the middle. André was in a very good mood. He smiled and made jokes the whole time. The time ran too quickly during the concert and I couldn't believe when I heared the "Radetzkymarsch" that the concert is nearly over. ~ Simone


Photos by ©Simone
ALL of Simone's Photos of the New Years Day Concert.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Simone for the review and great pictures.
Another great tour concert to look forward to.
And wonderful to see Carmen still with them. I hope she continues for a long time. She got some great reviews in Australia.

Laurie

Ineke Holland said...

Hi Simone,
Must have been a great concert!! I love the New Years Concerts. Ruud and I purchased tickets for next year Cologne: January 1st in 2010. Maybe we'll see you there!!! I think we'll also see you in Maastricht!
Have a nice day!
Ineke.

Anonymous said...

More---
I have heard for years how great those New Year's concerts are. My youngest son works for a German company and may get a transfer in a year ot two. I am tempted to buy some tickets...just in case.
He goes over for two weeks soon and I wish I could go along to take in some of the German concerts.
I will be joining him and his family for the May Detroit concert and that will have to suffice for the present.

Laurie

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Simone
I, too, am happy to see Carmen still with them and hope she will be here with the American tour! Would love to see all the sopranos here again, but know that will not happen!
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Thanks Simone, Hey, did anyone try that phone number to see who answers?

It's nice to hear that after all the concerts you've attended, the newest one is still the best. ~Chris T.

CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING ALL ARTICLES ON THE HARMONY PARLOR!!

.

.

.

.
Pierre and André September 30, 2016 Maastricht

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Photo Taken at Mexico City Concert ~ September 2013

.

.

.

.
"Hello to all my fans on The Harmony Parlor!"


Soundcheck in Maastricht 2013 (RTL Photo)



Maastricht 2012 ~ "André on The Theater Steps" by Bee

Maastricht 2012 ~ "André and Pierre on The Theater Steps" by Bee

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST WEEK

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST THIRTY DAYS

TOP TEN ALL TIME VIEWED POSTS