André Rieu News From Europe ♦ USA ♦ Australia ♦ SA ♦ UK ♦ The World


Number One André Rieu Site For English Speaking Fans Around The World!
With The Latest News - Photos - English Translations and More!

WELCOME AND ENJOY ! FROM YOUR WEB HOSTS ~ JOHN AND SUZANNE

.

.
►Click on Photo To See and Hear Nightingale Serenade

Jul 20, 2009

André Rieu's Tribute To Michael Jackson

André's Tribute to Michael Jackson in Maastricht
One of the highlights of the concerts for me was André's Tribute to Michael Jackson with the song "Ben". It has always been one of my favorite songs and to hear André and the orchestra play it brought tears to my eyes it was so beautiful. André has always said he liked Michael Jackson's music and on his Twitter yesterday he said it was an emotional day editing the Michael Jackson Tribute for the DVD. I asked Arie yesterday if he would post it on Youtube so we could watch it and he has already done it!! Here's the link ... Thank You Arie!!!
(For those of you that don't know the song, it was sung by Michael back in the early 70's when he was a young teenager, it's a beautiful song.) When I heard in Maastricht that André was going to do a Tribute to Michael I said I hoped he would play Ben ... I just knew it would be Beautiful by André and it was!) The photo is by Alice's Brother in law, Simon.

Ben by André Rieu and The Johann Strauss Orchestra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arie
tears in my eyes as I watched and listened to Andre playing 'Ben', always one of my favourites.. and what a fantastic arrangement Andre made of it.
Thanks so much for posting it..
Adele

CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING ALL ARTICLES ON THE HARMONY PARLOR!!

.

.

.

.
Pierre and André September 30, 2016 Maastricht

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Photo Taken at Mexico City Concert ~ September 2013

.

.

.

.
"Hello to all my fans on The Harmony Parlor!"


Soundcheck in Maastricht 2013 (RTL Photo)



Maastricht 2012 ~ "André on The Theater Steps" by Bee

Maastricht 2012 ~ "André and Pierre on The Theater Steps" by Bee

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST WEEK

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST THIRTY DAYS

TOP TEN ALL TIME VIEWED POSTS